Three assignments of eight months each, including an international assignment, ensure an early involvement in real projects, a high degree of responsibility and a deep insight into tasks, processes and structures. Accompanying measures like tailor-made trainings as well as network activities will complete the program.
Take this chance and be a part of the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program for an ideal entry into the world of Continental.
The DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program provides you with a global insight into the specific work areas and structures of Continental’s Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information. We offer you a challenging trainee position with a strong emphasis on hands-on work experience and your personal development through appealing trainings and individual check-points. This allows us to support your professional growth, which prepares you for challenging projects and your future career at Continental.
During the 24 months of the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, you will gain a global insight into the respective department, which may be in one of the following areas:
- Research & Development (Software, Systems, etc.)
- Operations (Quality, Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing)
- Sales (Purchasing, Business Development, etc.)
- Project Management
At the beginning of the program, you will get to know our products, structures, and processes. You will achieve this through a combination of operational as well as strategic tasks and projects, which will continue throughout the whole 24 months.
You will spend the first and the third assignment of the program in your dedicated location. For the second assignment, you will have the opportunity to work abroad at one of our international locations and get the chance to understand the local business structures and processes. There you will work on challenging projects to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in an international framework and within culturally diverse teams.
An experienced mentor will support you during the program. In addition, you will have the chance to optimize your skills through individually suited workshops and seminars.
The program offers you the ideal environment to prepare you for a successful career at Continental. After the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, you will start as a young professional, you will do a deep dive in order to gain further special knowledge and learn how to deal with long-term consequences of decision-making. In the next step and during the yearly employee development cycle, you will be able to plan your national or international career – including participation in further development programs or cross- functional or cross-divisional moves.
- Excellent Bachelor or Master Degree
- Fluent English (additional language beneficial)
- Practical Experience
- At least 6 months of practical experience through (part- or full-time) employment, internships or projects in an industrial related working field
- In case of full-time employment, work experience should not exceed 2 years
- International and/or Intercultural Experience
- Through study abroad or internship
- Through working experience in an international environment / engagement in international associations
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Intercultural and communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong customer and quality mindset
The trainee program starts on May each year.