Third Quarter: Slight Recovery as Highly Volatile Market Environment Continues
- Consolidated sales of €10.3 billion (Q3 2019: €11.1 billion)
- Adjusted EBIT of €832 million (Q3 2019: €612 million); adjusted EBIT margin of 8.1 percent (Q3 2019: 5.6 percent)
- EBIT of -€673 million in third quarter (Q3 2019: -€1,971 million) and net income of -€719 million, resulting from impairments and expenses as already announced (Q3 2019: -€1,986 million)
- Free cash flow before acquisitions and carve-out effects: €1.8 billion (Q3 2019: €343 million)
- Outlook for fiscal 2020: consolidated sales of about €37.5 billion; adjusted EBIT margin of about 3 percent; positive free cash flow before acquisitions and carve-out effects
On November 11, Continental released its nine months 2020 results. Wolfgang Schäfer, CFO, conducted an analyst & investor conference call presenting the nine months figures.