Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2018
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting took place on April 27, 2018, in the Kuppelsaal of the Hanover Congress Centrum, 30175 Hanover, Germany.
The convocation was published in the Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger) on March 21, 2018. Registration to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting must have been received by the Company until April 20, 2018 at the latest.
As Continental shares are made out in the name of the possessor, the invitations to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting are, without exception, sent via the depository bank. Shareholders are asked to contact their depository bank.
- Dividend Announcement - pdf (111KB)
- Voting results - pdf (69KB)
- Translation of the speech delivered by Dr. Elmar Degenhart, CEO - pdf (1.69MB)
- Invitation and agenda - pdf (272KB)
- Information about participation and ways to cast your vote - pdf (204KB)
- Investor Portal/ Internet Service
From April 6, 2018, until the end of the general debate on the day of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on April 27, 2018, votes can be cast or power of attorney and instructions to the proxies appointed by the company can be issued via the internet service.
- Example Admission Ticket - pdf (131KB) (German)
- Information on Shareholders' Rights - pdf (170KB)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees - pdf (77KB)
- Publication of the convocation including agenda - pdf (49KB) (German)
- Directions - pdf (629KB)
No countermotions were submitted.
Annual Report 2017 - pdf (6.39MB) including
- Consolidated financial statements - pdf (1.00MB)
- Combined management report for the Company and the Group - pdf (2.04MB)
- Additional disclosures and notes pursuant to section 289a and section 315a HGB - pdf (580KB)
- Report of the Supervisory Board - pdf (331KB)
- Declaration on Corporate Governance, Corporate Governance Report - pdf (226KB)
- Remuneration Report
2017 Annual Report of Continental Aktiengesellschaft - pdf (0.95MB)
List of Shareholdings 2017 - pdf (86KB)
Recommendation of the Executive Board on the appropriation of net income - pdf (73KB)