Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2019
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting took place place on April 26, 2019, in the Kuppelsaal of the Hanover Congress Centrum, 30175 Hanover, Germany.
Please find here the speech of CEO Dr. Elmar Degenhart: If You Want the Mobility of the Future, You Need Continental - pdf (1.50MB)
The convocation was published in the Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger) on March 20, 2019. Registration to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting must have been received by the Company until April 19, 2019 (Good Friday) at the latest.
As Continental shares are made out in the name of the possessor, the invitations to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting are, without exception, sent via the depository bank. Shareholders are asked to contact their depository bank.
- Dividend Announcement 2019 - pdf (85KB)
- Voting Results - pdf (74KB)
- Invitation and agenda - pdf (465KB)
- Data protection regulation - pdf (396KB)
- Recommendation of the Executive Board on the appropriation of net income - pdf (120KB)
- Information about participation and ways to cast your vote - pdf (298KB)
- Investor Portal / Internet Service
From April 5, 2019, until the end of the general debate on the day of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on April 26, 2019, votes can be cast or power of attorney and instructions to the proxies appointed by the company can be issued via the internet service.
- Example Admission Ticket - pdf (149KB) (German)
- Information on Shareholders' Rights - pdf (247KB)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees - pdf (156KB)
- Publication of the convocation including agenda - pdf (234KB) (German)
- Directions - pdf (629KB)
No countermotions were submitted.
Annual Report 2018 - pdf (3.57MB) including
- Consolidated financial statements - pdf (918KB)
- Combined management report for the Company and the Group - pdf (1.47MB)
- Additional disclosures and notes pursuant to section 289a and sections 315a HGB - pdf (61KB)
- Report of the Supervisory Board - pdf (153KB)
- Declaration on Coprorate Governance, Corporate Governance Report - pdf (211KB)
- Risk Report - pdf (186KB)
- Remuneration Report - pdf (248KB)
2018 Annual Report of Continental Aktiengesellschaft - pdf (1.33MB)
In accordance with Section 5.4.1 of the German Corporate Governance Code, the Supervisory Board has prepared a profile of skills and expertise and specified targets for its composition.
The Supervisory Board as a whole should possess the skills and expertise described below. It is not expected that all Supervisory Board members possess all the skills and expertise specified hereinafter. Instead, each area of expertise must be covered by at least one Supervisory Board member. The profile of skills and expertise assumes that all Supervisory Board members possess the knowledge and skills required for the proper performance of their duties and the characteristics necessary for successful Supervisory Board work. In particular, these include integrity, commitment, capacity for discussion and teamwork, sufficient availability and discretion.
Profile of skills and expertise for the Supervisory Board - pdf (24KB)
Curriculum vitae of the current members of the Supervisory Board
In accordance with the provisions of the German Employee Co-Determination Act, employee representatives were elected to the Supervisory Board of Continental AG on March 20, 2019.