At Continental, the IAA already starts in June – join us live and be a part of #makingMobility a great place to live!
Find out about the latest trends and innovations shown at this year’s IAA in our live webcast:
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017, at 3.30 p.m. (CET), duration approx. 90 minutes.
· Dr. Elmar Degenhart, Chairman of the Executive Board
· Nikolai Setzer, Member of the Executive Board responsible for the Tire Division
· José Avila, Member of the Executive Board responsible for the Powertrain Division
· Hans-Jürgen Duensing, Member of the Executive Board responsible for the ContiTech Division
· Helmut Matschi, Member of the Executive Board responsible for the Interior Division
· Frank Jourdan, Member of the Executive Board responsible for the Chassis & Safety Division
· Kurt Lehmann, Corporate Technology Officer
Continental will present the technology strategy of the company and provide an overview of the topics shown at this year’s International Motor Show (IAA). The press conference is broadcast live from our technology center in Stöcken, Hanover, and our testing area Contidrom.
You will get insights into technologies from the following three areas:
- Electrification: Optimized energy efficiency: Continental presents innovations for the fast-growing electric mobility market
- Connectivity: A key technology for future intelligent mobility
- Automated Driving: Different types of automated driving complement each other to create the seamless mobility of tomorrow
Watch the webcast live or on demand on our video portal:
Please note that the webcast is available in English only.