An intelligent tire technology concept for sensing tire and road condition, measuring inflation pressure, temperature and tread depth, detection of tire puncture, signal transmission to vehicle and smart phone
- Concept for sensors which are surface - or structural integrated into a tire
- Usage of electric conductive rubber for sensing and transporting signals
- Automatic sensing of tire and road condition
- Signal transmission from tire to vehicle or cloud realized by eTIS – an tire related TPMS system
- Radio transmission by RF or Bluetooth possible
A demonstrator vehicle is equipped with tire prototypes of the ContiSense concept. The automatic detection of tire conditions like inflation-pressure, temperature or a puncture can be observed in a static or dynamic mode.
Exhibits are available to get an insight view into the sensor technology.
- Automatic TireHealth and TreadDepth monitoring
- Features for carefee tires
- TireSensor features for autonomous driving or fleet monitoring