One of the major 5 strategic directions communicated by HR department in the beginning of the year is Employee Career Development.
Therefore, in order to ease the access to information and to offer the transparency for all vacant positions in our Shop Floor for all our Variable employees so that they might have all details in respects to the positions for their interest, starting this year we implemented the application Career Map – Variable Employees.
The application has two important features:
- Career Map which contains:
- The structure of the positions in our Shop Floor;
- The requirements of each position (according to the Competency Matrix for our Variable employees);
- All open positionsin Shop Floor and the possibility to submit the intention directly from the app at any time, without filling in the standard paper application;
- And, because not all of our colleagues in production know exactly what their development perspective is, the application comes to support them with a second feature, namely with the interactive development guide designed to offer the right alternatives to the colleagues who have the desire to take the next step in their professional career.
The new application is very easy to find and access:
- by all employees in: Sibiu Toolbar, Human Relations, section For Variable Employees, Harta Carierei – Angajați Variabili
- by all variable employees at the HR2Go kiosks, section Harta Carierei – Angajați Variabili
So, dear colleagues, if…
…the actual position is no longer bringing you the desired daily satisfactions,
…you consider that you can do more and have the desire to take the next step in your career development,
…you don’t know which are the most appropriate opportunities for you?
Now is simple: check the application Career Map, select the position of interest and send your intention directly from the app. One of our HR colleagues will get in contact with you.
Wishing you a lot of success!