Our hiring process will generally depend on the requirements of the position in question. But we´re looking for people who are excited about contributing their ideas in all areas of the company, willing to venture off the beaten path and eager to shape the future with their diverse qualities, talents and experiences.
Applications may be submitted online, and only for specific advertised positions. Unfortunately, we cannot accept unsolicited applications or applications which are sent to us by e-mail or regular mail. Learn more about our hiring process.
You can find step-by-step instructions for the application process on the Continental Job Portal. In most cases we’ll ask you to submit the following:
- Cover letter (optional)
And, depending on the position you are applying for:
- Transcripts and/or Certificates
- Work samples
Your cover letter is a chance to highlight your strengths and positive attributes. A good cover letter should aim to explain why you are the best candidate for the position. Give us a brief overview of who you are, where you gained the skills and expertise for the job, and why you chose to apply for this particular position.
- You should think of your resume as your own personalized, detailed business card. This document is our first impression of your professional competencies and how well you qualify for the position. In addition to your name and contact information, your resume should contain the following information (depending on your level of professional experience):
- Your employment history,
- Continuing professional education and development
- Other relevant experience and skills: additional qualifications, language skills, technical skills, etc.
To find out more about our online assessment, please take a look at the FAQs dedicated to this topic.
For video interviews we either use MS TEAMS, SKYPE, or HireVue. Your recruiter will provide you with details before the interview.
Watch the video or read the tips below to help you prepare:
- Find a quiet place with good lighting without distraction.
- Make sure your internet connection is strong so you don’t get disconnected. You should test your technical equipment before the video starts and this might require some time if you need to fix something.
- Stabilize your computer on a solid surface to prevent camera shake.
- Get used to talking into the camera. You don’t need to break out your acting skills. We want to see your personality.
- To get important points across while keeping your answers concise it is often helpful to use the STAR format: Describe your situation and task, your action and the result.
- Be comfortable. Wear your typical wardrobe.
- Tell your story. Nobody can tell it better than you.
Keep in mind that you have already cleared the first hurdle! Your application has sparked our interest and now we would like to find out more about you. Best matched candidates will receive a phone or video interview with a talent acquisition specialist, followed by an onsite face to face interview with the hiring team. One of our objectives is to gain a better idea of who you are. As you prepare for the interview, reflect on the important milestones in your life as well as what sets you apart from other candidates. Take the advantage of this opportunity to leave a lasting, positive impression.