Tires are at the heart of our company. Take control of our budgeting in a variety of assignments and interesting project tasks, including on-the-job training in an international working environment.
It’s your future – eXplore it!
Are you a problem solver who loves numbers and networks, and are you reliable and assured when it comes to managing financial processes?
This Graduate Program gives you the unique opportunity to gain up to 24 months of professional experience as part of a multicultural Controlling team in the Continental Tires group sector. You will gain valuable international experience and have the opportunity to build a network and help shape the future of mobility.
Take the first step towards a successful career in controlling at a global corporation
The Manufacturing Controlling Graduate Program consists of three program phases with a total duration of up to 24 months.
Phase 1 – Day-to-day Business
During the first six months, you will get to know the main functions of the Tire Controlling organization and the day-to-day business at one of our tire plants in your home location.
Phase 2 – Central Placement
In the second phase of the program, you will work in Hanover, Germany, with Manufacturing Controlling graduates from all over the world and become familiar with the tools, systems, organization, and principles of a controller.
During this six-month period, you will not only have the opportunity to get to know key functions, but also to work on defined project tasks and present the results to senior management.
Phase 3 – International Experience
In the final phase, you will have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of controlling through first-hand practical experience. You will learn on the job at a factory abroad at one of Continental’s many international locations
The Manufacturing Controlling Graduate Program prepares you for positions in local plant controlling. You can take on responsibility at an early stage and gain international professional experience. Your future offers:
- Exciting professional challenges
- Global career opportunities
- Early handling of operational responsibility
- A team-oriented culture
- A large international network
- Open culture, open doors, and open views
- An above-average degree in business administration with a focus on economics/international management/finance or controlling
- Fluent command of English and the language of the home plant (country of deployment); another foreign language is welcome
- Project experience desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; an open-minded and responsible team player who enjoys working in a multicultural environment
- Committed and honest; quality- and solution oriented
- International mobility and willingness to work abroad
- Passion for shaping the future of mobility
- International experience preferred (e.g., during studies and/or internships abroad)
Does This Profile Match Your Skills? We look forward to receiving your application!
We are not currently recruiting any positions for this graduate program and will inform you via our job alert as soon as we reopen it.
To be notified as soon as you can apply for the next program, please set up your personal job agent here.