The Spin-off of Vitesco Technologies was approved by Continental AG's Annual Shareholders' Meeting on April 29, 2021. Vitesco Technologies autonomy enables it to focus entirely on the shift towards electic mobility.
We will continuously update this website with the latest available information and publications.
- Spin-off and transfer agreement between Continental Aktiengesellschaft and Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft of March 18, 2021.
- The adopted annual financial statements of Continental Aktiengesellschaft as of
- The approved consolidated financial statements as well as the summarized management report for Continental Aktiengesellschaft and the Continental Group, each as of
- The adopted annual financial statements for Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft as of
- The joint spin-off report of the Executive Board of Continental Aktiengesellschaft and of the Executive Board of Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft.
- The audit report drawn up by the court-appointed expert auditor KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Hanover.
Adoption 99.98% of item 7 'approval of the spin-off and transfer agreement between Continental Aktiengesellschaft, Hanover, and Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hanover, of March 18, 2021'