The Annual Shareholders' Meeting was held on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. in the form of a virtual meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxy holders.
Properly registered shareholders were able to, amongst other things, attend the audio-visual transmission of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting in the InvestorPortal, exercise their voting rights, grant proxies, submit questions, submit video messages for publication or raise objections to be recorded in the minutes.
For the interested public the Annual Shareholders' Meeting was also broadcasted publicly on April 29, 2021.
- Voting Results
- Speech by CEO Nikolai Setzer: Winning the Transformation with a Focus on Growth and Value
- Invitation and agenda
- Recommendation of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board on the appropriation of net income
- Example Registration Confirmation (German)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees
- Organizational information and information about exercising shareholders rights
- Information on Shareholders' Rights
- Data protection regulation
No countermotions were submitted.
Annual Report 2020 including
- Consolidated financial statements
- Combined management report for the Company and the Group
- Additional disclosures and notes pursuant to section 289a and sections 315a HGB
- Report of the Supervisory Board
- Declaration on Coprorate Governance, Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Report
- Remuneration Report
Articles of Incorporation - Status July 27, 2020
Approval of the spin-off and transfer agreement between Continen-tal Aktiengesellschaft, Hanover, and Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hanover, of March 18, 2021.
- Spin-off and transfer agreement between Continental Aktiengesellschaft and Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft of March 18, 2021.
- The adopted annual financial statements of Continental Aktiengesellschaft as of
- The approved consolidated financial statements as well as the summarized management report for Continental Aktiengesellschaft and the Continental Group, each as of
- The adopted annual financial statements for Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft as of
- The joint spin-off report of the Executive Board of Continental Aktiengesellschaft and of the Executive Board of Vitesco Technologies Group Aktiengesellschaft.
- The audit report drawn up by the court-appointed expert auditor KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Hanover.
In accordance with Section 5.4.1 of the German Corporate Governance Code, the Supervisory Board has prepared a profile of skills and expertise and specified targets for its composition.
The Supervisory Board as a whole should possess the skills and expertise described below. It is not expected that all Supervisory Board members possess all the skills and expertise specified hereinafter. Instead, each area of expertise must be covered by at least one Supervisory Board member. The profile of skills and expertise assumes that all Supervisory Board members possess the knowledge and skills required for the proper performance of their duties and the characteristics necessary for successful Supervisory Board work. In particular, these include integrity, commitment, capacity for discussion and teamwork, sufficient availability and discretion.
The next Annual Shareholders' Meeting will probably take place on April 29, 2022.