The Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. in the form of a virtual meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxy holders.
The convocation of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting was published in the Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger) on March 23, 2021. Registration to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting must have been received by the Company until April 22, 2021, at the latest.
Since Continental Shares are made out in the name of the possessor, invitations to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting are, without exception, sent by the depositary banks. Shareholders are asked to contact their depositary bank.
InvestorPortal/Live Broadcast via Internet
- InvestorPortal for Shareholders/Live Recording for Shareholders
Properly registered shareholders are able to, amongst other things, attend the audio-visual transmission of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting in the InvestorPortal, exercise their voting rights, grant proxies, submit questions, submit video messages for publication or raise objections to be recorded in the minutes. The InvestorPortal is open from April 8, 2021.
- Public Broadcast
For the interested public the Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be also broadcasted publicly here on the webpage starting on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
- Invitation and agenda (PDF, 202.9 KB)
- Example Registration Confirmation (PDF, 307.6 KB) (German)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees (PDF, 110.8 KB)
- Organizational information and information about exercising shareholders rights (PDF, 206.6 KB)
- Information on Shareholders' Rights (PDF, 152.0 KB)
- Data protection regulation (PDF, 151.8 KB)