The Annual Shareholders' Meeting took place on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. in the form of a virtual meeting without the physical presence of shareholders or their proxy holders.
Properly registered shareholders were able to, amongst other, attend the audio-visual transmission of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting in the InvestorPoral, exercise their voting rights, grant proxies, submit questions or raise objections to be recorded in the minutes there.
For the interested public the Annual Shareholders' Meeting was also broadcasted publicly.
The next Annual Shareholders' Meeting will probably take place on April 29, 2021.
- Dividend Announcement
- Voting results
- Publication of the Resolution and of the Remuneration System for the Executive Board members in accordance with Section 120a Abs. 2 German Stock Corporation Act (AktG)
- Publication of the Resolution and of the Remuneration System for the Supvervisory Board members in accordance with Section 133 Abs. 3 and 120a Abs. 2 German Stock Corporation Act (AktG)
- Speech by CEO Dr. Elmar Degenhart: "Our Heart Beats for a Healthy Mobility Ecosystem".
- Invitation and agenda
- Recommendation of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board on the appropriation of net income
- Example Registration Confirmation (German)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees
- Organizational information and information about exercising shareholders rights
- Information on Shareholders' Rights
- Data protection regulation
Annual Report 2019 including
- Consolidated financial statements
- Combined management report for the Company and the Group
- Additional disclosures and notes pursuant to section 289a and sections 315a HGB
- Report of the Supervisory Board
- Declaration on Coprorate Governance, Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Report
- Remuneration Report
Articles of Incorporation - Status May 29, 2015
In accordance with Section 5.4.1 of the German Corporate Governance Code, the Supervisory Board has prepared a profile of skills and expertise and specified targets for its composition.
The Supervisory Board as a whole should possess the skills and expertise described below. It is not expected that all Supervisory Board members possess all the skills and expertise specified hereinafter. Instead, each area of expertise must be covered by at least one Supervisory Board member. The profile of skills and expertise assumes that all Supervisory Board members possess the knowledge and skills required for the proper performance of their duties and the characteristics necessary for successful Supervisory Board work. In particular, these include integrity, commitment, capacity for discussion and teamwork, sufficient availability and discretion.