- Facility to design drives with open-ended belts included
- Motor efficiencies can be taken into account with two-pulley drives
- Drives can be designed with Synchroforce Carbon and Synchrorib
Hanover, April 2017. In Conti Professional, ContiTech offers its customers software for designing two- and multi-pulley drives. New functions have now been added ahead of Hanover Fair. “The application now has the facility to design drives with open-ended belts,” declares Marcel Vogel, an application engineer in the ContiTech Power Transmission Group. Other new features: The motor efficiency can be taken into account with two-pulley drives. In addition, drive designs with belts from the Synchroforce Carbon and Synchrorib product families will also be possible in the future.
Conti Professional was launched in 2016. It is a web-based application that can be accessed via a browser. Users do not need to install it on their own computers and manage updates – as was the case with the earlier Conti Suite software. After a one-off registration, customers can make use of the full familiar functionality in the new software, too. “Different functionalities, familiar from the Transmission Designer und Drive Alive elements of Conti Suite, are merged into one application, in order to make its use even easier and more efficient for our customers,” explains Vogel. Other advantages are that the required number of pulley can be selected ranging from 2 to 20, and, once designed, projects are stored in the software. This means users can access their stored data at any time.
The use of Conti Professional is free of charge. It can be accessed at www.conti-professional.com.
- Insulation System with Multiple Potential Smart Applications
- Radar Sensor for Intelligent Solutions in Industrial Applications
- Intelligent Drive Belts Enable Preventive Maintenance and Reduced Maintenance Outlay
- ContiTech Presents Highly Accurate Measurement Technology and the Strongest Steel Cord Conveyor Belt in the World
- Conti Professional: New Functionalities Added to Drive Design Software
- ContiTech Further Develops App for Mobile Vibration Analysis
- Hannover Messe: ContiTech Rewards Reliable Partners