Bring IoT trends to life and transfer digital innovations from theory to practice in the international team of Continental Makers Garage.
In the Makers Garage, young up-and-coming engineers and software developers come together with experienced specialists from Continental at the Hamburg site. Their common goal: to check the feasibility of future IoT trends and transfer them from paper to practice. As an intern you will develop the prototypes – in an international team and with close contacts to future-oriented startups. This will give you the first foot in the door to a career at Continental.
You can expect a six-month internship in our Innovation, Business Development und Digital Solutions business unit at our Hamburg site – in the Makers Garage to be precise. You can choose between the fields of Data Science & Analytics, Web/App Development or the comprehensive IoT area. Whichever of these areas is right for you: In the team you will mainly develop prototypes to test theoretical IoT trends and concepts in practice. Trying out new things is the name of the game: from software development and database management to various areas of artificial intelligence such as NLP. This will enable you to continuously develop your skills in a real business environment with real-life examples. You’ll do all this independently at a modern workplace in startup style.
During the six months of your internship you will have the opportunity to build a worldwide network within Continental. A career springboard for a career with us – and the chance to actively shape the digital innovations of tomorrow.
- Bachelor or Master studies in computer science, software development, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar fields.
- Initial experience with the development of mechanical, electronic or software solutions in the field of Internet of Things.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS is desirable, but not a prerequisite.
- Good command of written and spoken English. German language skills are an advantage.
- Good team skills and ability to think analytically.