Future-proof technologies for future-proof agriculture. Efficiency and sustainability are the keys to success when it comes to meeting the challenges of tomorrow. For this reason, we at Continental have made it our mission to support agriculture with state-of-the-art products and technologies. You can look forward to this year’s Agritechnica, where we will be showcasing our expertise under the motto “Our Smart Farming. Your harvest of tomorrow.”
Our experts look forward to talking with you.
November 12-18 | Hall 20 | Booth A19
- Material-driven solutions: Resilience and flexibility of materials play a crucial role in agriculture. Material combinations comprising elastomers, metal and thermoplastics for hoses, damping elements or drive belts increase productivity, durability and yield.
- E/E architecture and telematics: The technological advancement of agricultural machinery requires complex E/E architectures. Continental is quickly bringing the latest technologies to agricultural machinery.
- Operating comfort: Multifunctional terminals and displays, agricultural tires with comfortable ride feel, transmission bushings that reduce vibration and noise, robust cab interior surfaces. We make everyday life in agriculture more comfortable.
- Intelligent and sustainable solutions: As a development partner for the electrification of agricultural machinery, we develop solutions that focus on the environment with products made from sustainable materials and with soil-friendly tires.
- Robotics: Mobile robots and artificial intelligence are entering the agricultural industry. We will be showing our autonomous mobile robot concept that can be used in a modular way, leading to more precise use of resources and reduced workload.