CEO Nikolai Setzer:
Our heart beats for the freedom that mobility provides. Since it was founded, our organization has supported people in this regard. It has celebrated many highs and overcome many lows. We are now experiencing a profound turning point in our industry that we will use to springboard our start into a new industrial era. Now comes the next crucial step as we transform ourselves into a global technology company for connected solutions, with a focus on mobility. To do this, we are not just exploiting our traditional strengths; we are also considerably expanding in particular the areas of digitalization, software and sensor technology.
On March 9, Continental has presented the results of fiscal 2020 and provided an outlook for the current fiscal year.
Our CEO Nikolai Setzer and our CFO Wolfgang Schäfer has been available to answer your questions at our virtual annual financial press conference.
Here is an overview of all available materials relating to the publication. In case of questions we are happy to assist you.
- The press release on fiscal 2020 (published at 8:30 a.m. (CET).
- The media webcast (Start at 9:30 a.m. (CET) and last around 60 minutes).
- Video statement with Continental CEO Nikolai Setzer
- Comments of the Executive Board Members
- Preliminary Consolidated Financial Statements 2020
- Presentation to the analyst and investor conference call, which starts a 3:00 pm CET
- Latest press images
- Latest footage