As traffic density increases in urban areas, so does the importance of efficient solutions for greater sustainability and safety in mobility. At Continental, we have 150 years of experience in mobility technology. We stand for driving safety and are pioneers in the fields of vehicle electronics, connectivity, and software. Based on this expertise, we supply solutions and services for the intelligent and autonomous mobility of tomorrow.
At the ITS World Congress 2021 we will be present under the slogan “Smart and autonomous. Driving the future of mobility for 150 years.” We will present our technologies and solutions for intelligent and autonomous mobility in various technology sectors.
Continental’s trade show highlights cover the following technological areas:
- Basic technologies for intelligent mobility: We have developed a cloud-based connectivity solution, which, thanks to its very low latency, makes traffic smarter and safer in real time – regardless of the mobile network operator.
- Intelligent mobility for cities: With our intelligent intersection and connectivity solutions to protect vulnerable road users, we are increasing safety and efficiency in urban traffic.
- Fleet management services: We combine our tire expertise with digital solutions to make tires safer, more durable, and more efficient. With ContiPressureCheckTM and ContiConnectTM, we offer digital tire monitoring for individual vehicles and fleets.
- Mobility in narrow spaces: From the protection of vulnerable road users, to use in suburban rail situations; from sensors for different vehicle types in restricted mobility areas, to our solution for efficient port mobility management in Singapore – we offer customized solutions to meet the increasing demand and specific requirements of mobility in a very small space.
- Autonomous mobility: We are bringing automated and autonomous driving onto the roads. As part of RealLabHH, we are testing our autonomous shuttle service to learn more about the requirements, challenges, and opportunities of first and last mile applications for driverless vehicles in public transportation.
- Robots for autonomous traffic: Our pioneering robotics technologies support people in key areas of application. Three Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) can be seen as prototypes at our booth.
Visit us at Booth 410, Hall B5.