At the Frankfurt Motor Show IAA in September 2019, technology company Continental has presented numerous innovations that reflect the three major trends of the industry summit, all under the tagline of “Mobility is the Heartbeat of Life.” “Zero accidents, zero emissions and zero stress thanks to smart connectivity and convenience: this is what our pioneering technologies are helping to realize. Technology is our strength and is an area in which Continental has an outstanding level of expertise,” says Dr. Elmar Degenhart, chairman of the Continental Executive Board.
- Impressive technology: first fully integrated electric axle drive goes into production
- Further production successes with autonomous driving and 5G connectivity
- In the development phase: language assistants with natural speech in the car
- Smart intersections in the smart city: everyone arrives safely
- Performance, efficiency, driving enjoyment: tailored electric drives for every need
- Greater safety, greater convenience, greater connectivity – for the benefit of all road users
The Continental Press Conference with Dr. Elmar Degenhart, chairman of the Executive Board of Continental took place on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 10:55 a.m.