We are experiencing turbulent times. This applies not only to our industry, but in times of COVID-19 to the organization of a press event as well. That is why we have adapted to the new situation and have invited you to an online event for the first time.
From September 7 to 10, you could attend short topical sessions daily via webcast.
We have covered the following topics:
- Keynote address: Challenges and opportunities – how are the coronavirus and other challenges affecting the commercial vehicle industry?
- Added value through knowledge – new potentials of environmental perception in commercial vehicles.
- Expert Group discussion on cybersecurity: results of our study on Cybersecurity in the road transport sector, new UN ECE regulations, solutions.
- Key as a Service: Continental is replacing the key with the smartphone, now also for commercial vehicles.
- The tachograph as a supplier of particularly reliable data: the EU Mobility Package strengthens the role of the tachograph in achieving transport policy objectives.
- Load monitoring. Anytime. Anywhere. The EU will require the regular measurement of commercial vehicle loads from 2021. Continental’s On Board Weighing System (OBWS) provides the necessary information even before the start of the journey and offers additional approaches to increase the efficiency of fleets.
- The new EU regulation to reduce CO2 emissions: What contribution can tires make?
Back to overview Continental Commercial Vehicle Days.