The demo car is equipped with a high-definition micro-LED headlamp system. The system provides a fully digital, high-resolution light shape for the driver as well as other traffic participants. The digital light shape is dynamically adapted according to ambient conditions
- Additive high-resolution system, generating light only where it is needed
Usage of first generation Eviyos micro-LED arrays in combination with laser high beam boost
- Integrated high-speed FPGA control of the µLED array
- System integration of camera sensor, light control algorithms and high-definition light modules
- Headlamp featuring the world‘s first µLED array for automotive forward lighting
- Vehicle equipped with a high-resolution µLED headlamp system including a laser boost.
- Full system approach from camera sensors to the high-resolution light shape with more
than 8000 pixels.
- Optimum light beam in all ambient conditions both for the driver and other traffic participants
- Combination of high-resolution and low energy consumption